Thanks a lot
for sharing your work:
We have included it into our standard library of fonts we use. Specifically we have used it in our logo design! And have used it in various artworks and projects (web, apps and others).
It is a genuinely nice and creative font.
Distributed under the following license:
Free to use for both Personal and Commercial
The license type of a font determines how you may use it.
Personal Use typically refers to any use that is not meant to generate profit, such as:
- Graphic design for personal websites, blogs, etc..
- Flyers or invitations to friends and family
- Churches, charities, or non-profit organizations
- Making T-shirt for yourself or friends at no charge
Commercial Use is for companies or individuals that may profit from the use of the font, such as the following cases:
- Flyer or poster for an event that charges admission
- Printing a T-shirt that you will be selling
- Text or graphics in a book
- Graphic design work (logo, business card, website)
- And any other situations where you are getting paid
In the majority of the licenses, the font designer or author still retains Copyright, which means that you are not allowed to sell the font itself or claim it as your own.